Walking again!

Hooray! Today, for the first time in 4 months, I was able to walk for a mile and a half today without back spasms in my favorite part of town! I used this opportunity to let Wild Child take the lead on the walk and she enjoyed herself throughly. I absolutely love walking there. The “walking activity” will be very helpful for my journey. We took pictures to share. Enough eye candy to keep my Wild Child happy for a long while. 

Everything is in bloom.

Interesting Doorway. Beautiful tiles.

From the 4th of July celebration.

Plumeria. The flower used to make lies. 



Boxwood hedge in the making.


This is lantana. I remembered seeing this on our honeymoon in Hong Kong on an excursion to the Chinese border which was closed to westerners at that time.





Wanna play! 



What a sweet ride!

Magnolia tree in bloom.

At home DH found a feather from a Hawk who live nearby. 



Comments

  1. Wonderful photos! Thanks for sharing 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Your Wild Child has the eye of an artist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos sharing your walk. Thanks and have a spark-filled day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely scenery on your walk. Glad there was no back pain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like you, I love walking because I enjoy what I see in the process so much!! Thanks for the great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning photos! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great walk on the 'non-Wild Side'. All looks very familiar. My walking buddy comes this evening for the next week. I need it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That feather is gorgeous!

    Love the pictures. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The World is a BEAUTIFUL Place

Walk with me

Food for thought pun intended