Tender loving care

Taking tender loving care of myself has changed my relationship with my Wild Child, Dictator and Moderator personality traits. 


My being Intentional about reaching out to Wild Child’s (WC), Dictator (D) and Moderator has created a new dynamic for my journey. I’m finally beginning to understand accept and even like them.


Wild Child and Dictator both want me to be healthy. D is satisfied just seeing my daily tracking data. WC needs me to provide non-food pleasurable activities to keep her happy on this journey.

You’ve seen pictures I’ve taken that delighted her. 

 

Moderator’s willingness to tenderly take care of their needs has changed the dynamics of our relationship. Peace and harmony is happening. Needs are being met. Everyone feels safe and trust is growing.

 

In a comment to a blog about feeling deprived, Watermellon  told me that “But the biggest help is reminding myself, this is NOT about deprivation but about taking the very best tender care of myself: optimum nutrition for optimum health!! Asparagus!! Atlantic salmon! Fresh raspberries!! Really good quality dark chocolate!!

 

I am taking her advice and taking tender, loving care of myself and it feels wonderful and my journey feels so much better. It seems like a small thing but it is producing such astonishing happy changes and gratitude.


Enjoy WC’s pictures. Walking at sunset when the temperature drops in the 70’s.







Comments

  1. Gorgeous skies!

    WC certainly has an eye! 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watermellen is amazing and a great example to follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WC makes good choices of things to delight the eyes! Thanks for sharing them. And I am also enjoying the dynamics of your WC, D, and Moderator... I may name my "inner slices of personality" differently (Toddler Barbie, The teenage Rebel, and the loving mom... gee, I almost left out Polly Perfectionist as I asked her to move out several years ago and just now, she's been away for a while). But what I was trying to express was how we all have to find that balance and harmony within our WHOLE selves, and you're writing about it so well!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The World is a BEAUTIFUL Place

Walk with me

Food for thought pun intended