Success


 A most unusual plant in a garden of delight. Have no idea what it is but the garden was xeriscape.

Cala lilies are so very tall.

The gardens inspiration.
Some homes, steps from the ocean, that could be featured on a coastal magazine cover.

This one was the winner for me. It took me back a hundred years in time. Everything about it was breathtaking. It even had a carriage house the would only fit the smallest car you can imagine.  Above the window they named it Seaside Cottage. 

And since I was in the romantic mood of nostalgia, this took me back in time to The Three Musketeers seaside vacation home.

Celebrating yesterday’s pain free walk without medication. It’s been 6 months since I felt that way and I have missed it. The journey is much harder when exercise is limited. I remember my starting place. Getting out of my car and walking into the doctor’s office was excruciating. Getting around the house was done carefully to ensure I wouldn’t Heaven forbid, fall. When I was released from PT I could barely walk 1/4 mile.  Daily walking combined with some weight loss has given me the strength to walk a mile pain free. Yesterday’s success just moved my goal post to a new longer goal. Just think how many more pictures I can post with a longer walk!




Comments

  1. Patience and persistence have been your strengths! So happy for your progress... and thanks for sharing the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fairy cottage is spectacular. To walk pain free with no meds is quite an accomplishment. Readjusting your goal is a good plan. Looking forward to more pictures as your walks become longer. Keep pushing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on both your increasing mobility 🚶‍♀️*and* WC’s eye 👁 for scenes and details! 😁

    (And for sharing both with us) 💖

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the ongoing recovery and reaching another milestone along the way. WooHoo!
    Thank you for sharing such lovely picture from your walk and for doing what was necessary; so, I could comment anonymously. Thank you, thank you, thank you! ~ JEANKNEE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some really beautiful shots and wonderful homes. Good for you on your recovery and yours walks you share. Hugs and Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The World is a BEAUTIFUL Place

Walk with me

Food for thought pun intended