The World of Goodness

Went for a walk and found some beauty to share. 

This tree is bigger than the backyard and the house. Beautiful shape. Can’t imagine trying to trim a tree that big. 

Hibiscus is a very large bushy shrub with lots of these beautiful flowers that are as big as your hand. They can’t tolerate frost temperatures. 


The depth of color just reaches out and grabs me. 


This bushy plant had such lovely blooms. The variety of plant life is just amazing. Each one is special. I heard an interior decorator once say that green is the only color that every shade of green goes harmoniously with every other shade of green. 


These caught my eye because they are such beautiful fall colors. The seasons will change here in October. We have very little leaf color changes compared with other places. We have one local tree call Liquid Amber that the leaves change from green to red to burgundy before they fall. Those often go on my Thanksgiving table along with pine cones.
I love the front walkway on this house. The colors and tiles are Latin flavored. 

This little sitting area caught my eye. The pillows texture looked so inviting. If that were my house, I’d have my morning coffee there each day. 

Another pop of color to enjoy. The reds here are are from the blue red spectrum which I love. The same plant grown 20 miles away is closer to the orange reds and the leaves closer to the yellow greens. 

This home faces the golf course. The thatched roof is stunning. Cant imagine there are many people who can do that work today. I loved my walk. Fitness minutes are so easy when you fill your heart with nature. 

I’ve found myself struggling with all the news and began to spiral inward. Getting outside and seeing these lovely things helped me balance good feelings with the bad. You can alway count of Mother Nature to play the winning hand. 

Thanks for joining me on my walk. 


Comments

  1. Looks like a Bottle brush and a Kangaroo paw in there, wonderful snaps thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fantastic photos!!! Mother Nature certainly knows how to put on a show. Taking a walk and seeing all this beauty, is a brilliant way to stop the world noise and enjoy peace for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WC finds some really amazing things

    🙂

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures of your walk! I know what you mean about the news, I just had to shut it off and switch to watching the Paralmipics instead for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful, soul-filling walk you had. You are right about fitness minutes being easy when you fill your soul, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The World is a BEAUTIFUL Place

Walk with me

Food for thought pun intended